Development Advisors executes facility development projects for your church or nonprofit organization needing to expand or relocate to a stand-alone, owed facility. We will lead you from your vision to the completion of an attainable Facility Goal (strategic plan) for church and nonprofit development and then through the execution of the project.
Developco performs A to Z services that include strategic planning, financial feasibility, property selection, entitlements, financing, construction management, furniture, fixtures, and equipment procurement and move coordination. We are skilled and experienced:
- estimating your project size and the total costs;
- projecting your organization’s future operating budgets showing affordable facility expenses;
- assembling and leading qualified design, engineering and construction professionals;
- selecting either an existing building to renovate or an undeveloped land site for a new ground-up development;
- setting-up a capital campaign for your members or constituents;
- procuring affordable nonprofit debt financing;
- managing your in-kind contributions; and
- working with your nonprofit volunteer committees.
Importance of Ownership. Developco recommends that your nonprofit organization own your facility to maximize the percentage of operating revenues deployed for missional purposes. Let’s face it, paying rent is throwing precious resources away! When your building is paid off, monthly payments (debt service or rent) will cease and up to 25% of your organization’s operating budget is freed up for missional purposes. Even as a tax-exempt 501(c)(3), you must still pay property taxes to the State of Colorado unless you are in title to real property. This can be as much as 7% of your operating budget.
Passion. Developco is passionate serving your church and nonprofit organization whose mission is about improving the lives of your customer client. This passion aligns with the principals own personal values.